This is a luxury apartment complex in the mountain resort of Chepelare, situated in southern Bulgaria, in the heart of the Rhodopi Mountains.
The town is located at 1,200 meters above sea level, 230 km from the Bulgarian capital Sofia, 80 km from Plovdiv and 10 km from Pamporovo ski resort. In winter, the town offers excellent conditions for sports, comfort in the summer, activities like hiking, bike tours, rural tourism, mountain climbing. The town is 1 kilometer away from the lifts.
The residential building consists of six floors and two blocks. It offers 48 apartments and studios with an area of 78.25 m2 to 90.33 m2.
For the convenience of owners, the complex provides equipment for skiers, outside barbecue, hydraulic lift and parking. For your comfort the most of the apartments are equipped with a fireplace and an alarm.
The apartments in the A sections are offered fully finished "on key" stage.
- installation - telephone, TV, security
- emergency generator for electricity;
- Heating - electric power saving battery;
- isolation - hydro, thermal and sound insulation;
- room - walls and ceilings: plaster board and latex sex: laminated parquet, terracotta and granite;
- bathroom and toilet - fully equipped with plumbing;
- kitchen - fully equipped;
- windows - external: PVC; internal: MDF doors;
- facade - facade insulation system, waterproof, mineral dauber.
Apartments in Building B are on rough stage of completion.